International Exchange

General Arts Educational for Int'l Students

General Course Description
All specialities in STA enroll general advanced students for duration of half a year or one year, and for more details please click the departments’ links on International Students Website.  General advanced students should join the classes of Full time students and will receive a certification upon the completion of the program.
Half a Year:              6 Sept. 2010 – 7 Jan. 2011
                        28 Feb. 2011 – 4 Jul. 2011
One Year:                6 Sept. 2010 – 4 Jul. 2011
Apply Before:             30 Jul. 2010 
Date of Registration:        3 Sept. 2010  
Tuition Fees:  14000RMB per Semester, 28000 per year
Books and miscellaneous expenses: According to the departments’ requirements.
How to Apply
Application Requirements:
Health condition fit for the courses
Have finished Senior high school education
Above the age of 18 and under 60
Hold foreign passport
A completed Application for Admission Form in Chinese or in English, and you can download the form from STA International Students Website.
A copy of your passport (pages include holder’s info and Visa info.)
Bring your passport on the day of registration for verification.
5 passport photos.
Certificate of HSK Level 5.
A copy of your highest graduation degree.
Registration fees - 400 RMB with Visa support from school/ 200RMB Visa obtained by yourself 
You may submit the documents to STA International Affairs Office on the day of registration.
International Affairs Office
Huashan road 630, Shanghai
Tel: 0086-21-62485215
Contact person: Zhang Yunlei, Wang Beibei
STA will issue the Admission Offer and JW202 Form to the student in 20 days after all application documents are submitted.
Bring JW202 Form, Admission Offer and Physical Examination Record (Does not include the students who only study for half a year) to STA and pay in the fees on the date mentioned above. STA will start registration procedure upon the verification of the documents, for any reasons if the student can’t register on time please inform the academy in advance.
Academy will issue Student Visa or related docs of Residential Permit.
For students who will stay in China exceeding 6months should obtain a passport and a student Visa (X Visa).
For students who will stay in China within 6months should obtain a passport and a student Visa (F Visa).
Accommodation (HuashanCampus)
Students should choose to book a room in the international student apartment using the application form or rent a room off campus. For those who live off campus should fill up the address detail on the form.
Students may buy their insurance overseas and submit the copy of insurance policy to the academy on the day of registration, if not the students should buy the insurance through the academy, 300RMB for a semester and 550RMB for a year.
| Updated:2010.07.14    Clicks:5083